FTS is hosting its 4th European Consumer Conference on Surrogacy Options at 155 Bishopsgate, Liverpool St, London on 11 March 2017. Tracy Horan and company are excited and will be attending.
Some of the topics covered on the day will include:
- Surrogacy Options – The Current Landscape
- Legal Issues for UK Citizens & Other Nationalities
- Understanding IVF Processes in Surrogacy – The Basics
- What has 35 years of Surrogacy Experience Taught us About Best Practice?
- IVF Choices: A parents experience
- Parent Panel
- Important Factors in Choosing An Egg Donor
- Matching & Working with Egg Donors and surrogates
- What Are the differences in how Eastern Europe practises commercial surrogacy?
- Embryo Testing & Transfer Decisions
- What You Should Know About the IVF Industry
- Surrogate Panel
- Trends in Multi-national surrogacy
- Increasing Your Chances of a Successful Journey
- The Impact of Surrogacy on Relationships
For more information on the event visit: familiesthrusurrogacy.com/london-surrogacy-conference